| Česká verze |
Phone: 210 215 329
Prague 8, 186 00
Are you working on an international project? Do you need to communicate with partners effectively, clearly and without misunderstanding? The Anglo-Saxon style of communication and project management is specific and requires special attention.
As part of the EnglishPRO - Project management programme you will master the techniques of project management, learn to communicate more purposefully, plan, check and report. You will be better able to motivate your partners and cope with conflict situations more easily.
The EnglishPRO - Project management programme consists of the following modules:
- What is a project?
Key terminology - master the expressions you need for each and every project.
Methodical procedures in project management - get to know the different methods of project management.
Planning, determining goals - learn how to formulate plans and determine SMART objectives.
- The logistics of project management
The distribution of roles and the delegation of activities - master the right language to use in delegating tasks.
Checking project activity, reporting - learn how to report factually and accurately.
Planning, time scheduling, risk management - plan with more ease and better estimate risks.
- The human factor
Team-building - master the different ways of bonding your team.
Motivation - use the right language to motivate colleagues and partners.
Coping with conflict situations - learn how to diplomatically deal with disputes and conflicts.
- Successful project management
Management skills - improve your management skills by using the right language.
Management strategies and decision-making - master the language fitting of a project manager.
Communication in a team - communicate more quickly, more purposefully and (best of all) without a dictionary.
What makes EnglishPRO unique?
- We get right to the heart of the matter – programme modules are as specific as possible, meaning you don’t learn any “dead wood”, as it were.
- A combination created specifically for your company – we respect your individuality, meaning you can combine modules as you please.
- Combine tuition and coaching – you can order targeted coaching to accompany each programme.
… and what can you expect as standard?
- Excellent teachers with experience
- A personal approach to each and every client
- The strong background of a prestigious language school
© Language school Channel Crossings