| Česká verze |
Phone: 210 215 329
Prague 8, 186 00
EnglishPRO - Benefits
What makes EnglishPRO unique?
- We get right to the heart of the matter – programme modules are as specific as possible, meaning you don’t learn any “dead wood”, as it were.
- A combination created specifically for your company – we respect your individuality, meaning you can combine modules as you please.
- Combine tuition and coaching – you can order targeted coaching to accompany each programme.
… and what can you expect as standard?
- Excellent teachers with experience
- A personal approach to each and every client
- The strong background of a prestigious language school
Each and every EnglishPRO programme is made up of a number of modules that can be combined in any way you like, meaning there are two ways of taking an EnglishPRO course:
- Basic version
Ooffers a familiarisation with the subject-matter of the programme. Contains 4 basic modules, each module representing 90 minutes’ tuition (i.e. a total of 4 x 90 minutes).
- Extended version
Offers genuine submersion in the topic. The programme consists of the basic version, but each extended module comprises a further 4 x 90 minutes of tuition. The whole programme is therefore 20 x 90 minutes of tuition.
The unique and revolutionary feature of EnglishPRO is that you can combine modules at random across thematic programmes, meaning that you can create made-to-measure courses entirely according to your needs and interests.
You can take entire programmes or individual modules as intensive training (full-day, half-day etc.), as a classic semester-long course or in any other form that you choose and that suits you.
I run a building company with a number of foreign partners and so I need my project managers to communicate in writing and orally, to effectively lead a team and to give effective presentations to our foreign partners. I therefore opt for the whole EnglishPRO – “Project management” module, with emphasis on the “Logistics and project management” module and the “Successful project management” module, and add in the entire EnglishPRO – “Presentations” module. We also do facility management, so I would also be interested in the “Contract law” and “Property law” modules from the EnglishPRO – “Law” programme.